I've been tagged by Angela to respond to my second-ever meme:
4 Jobs I have Had.
1. In high school, I cleaned women's houses who didn't want to spring for a cleaning lady's wages (!)
1. In college, I was a waitress at my college, which still had waitressed meals for students.
2. I worked for air freight forwarders after college, because I didn't want to be in the ususal corporate track. And very interesting it was . . .
3. And now, I'm a copy editor (I don't quite see the progression)
4 Movies I would Watch Over and Over
Hmm . . . I don't go to lots.
1. Rushmore (O, R they?)
2. I Capture the Castle
3. Notting Hill
4. Etre et Avoir
4 TV Shows.
1. The Office (U.S. and British, though British is almost too painful to watch)
2. Fawlty Towers (I agree with Angela)
3. Dancing with the Stars (yes, sorry)
4. Anything with Nigella
4 Places I Have Visted.
Athens (when I was in college)
southern France (two years ago; may return to the same house next year)
Cambridge, UK (right before Princess D died)
4 Favourite Foods.
1. spaghetti and meatballs
2. roast chicken
3. a beef stew of any stripe
4. chicken noodle soup
(cooked at home. by me. I'm a fan of my own cooking)
4 Websites I visit daily.
1. NY Times
2. the blogs I read
3. L's school's website
4. my local paper's website