Thursday, January 08, 2015

it starts to develop

I was trying to think of what I used to see Ann B. Davis in, and it was Love That Bob, starring Bob Cummings, Dwayne Hickman (from Dobie Gillis!), and the great Rosemary DeCamp. Here's an episode, if you remember watching, as I did, while yet again staying home from school, with a box of Nilla Wafers, perched in an odd upside-down position on an even more oddly placed dining room chair that didn't fit around the table in a certain house on Long Island.

6 comments:

Kurt said...

Never seen that before. I only know Ann B. Davis from that other show with the adopted kids.

Betty Carlson said...

The show was a tad too early to me, but I sure remember gorging myself on vanilla wafers...

Here's to your blogging again!

just bob said...

Everyone loves Bob's.

tut-tut said...

Hi Kurt! Hi Betty! Hi Bob!!!

e said...

Never saw that...before my time, I think...Still want to revive the book club? If so, let me know from the email in my blog profile. Happy New Year.

e said...

I have not received any bites about the book club, so it looks as though it may languish, though I'm willing if you are...