Thursday, April 05, 2007

In which I find out that

I'm a size 0 (short)!! Yes, according to the sizing gurus at Chico's, that is what I am. Chico's is a never-never-land, where no one can be larger than a size 3 (or 3.5, maybe).

My yarn shop group seems to swear by this chain, especially its Traveler series of clothes, so I went in and had a look after buying Lucky Jeans for L in the mall. Yes, it's a small, small world at Chico's. I feel quite model sized, though of course, unfortunately, short. . . .

7 comments:

blackbird said...

gosh.
I might have to go there.
I'd be sub-short.

Anonymous said...

It would be nothing for me, I have problems finding trousers that are long enough.. :(

Anonymous said...

Please tell CHICO's to come to France! I am a size 40 in France!

lettuce said...

I've given up knowing what size I am - I just take at least 3 different sizes of everything to the changing rooms.

Have you got anything on that loom yet? Go on.... just something quick!

Anonymous said...

Sizing is a zoo and Chicos makes it very simple. It isn't intimidating, the clothes are comfortable and stay looking good and are fairly easy to maintain.

They have good travel clothes, too.

But sometimes when I wear them my children tell me I look like their grandmother.

I would think that is a good thing.

deedee said...

I wore a Chico's scarf today, I have a sore throat. Me too, I am a 40 in France, 0 sounds much better!

angela said...

Size zero?...I wish...
Angela