Thursday, May 19, 2011

finally

getting there; actually accomplished everything on my to do list and then some. Feeling a lot better, and wondering what it was that struck me down.

Remus is excellent at looking out for her cats; I heard a furious barking, and when I went to look, there was Black Cat, lurking at the perimeter. The police brought by a trap for him, so we'll have to bait it with food, though a cursory look at it reveals it to be pretty flimsy. I can't see it holding Black Cat for long. We'll see.

3 comments:

Betty Carlson said...

It's hard to be productive at home, isn't it? For that matter, it can be hard to be productive at work too sometimes...

Megan said...

Good luck. Glad you are feeling better! Great choice for the TT image, by the way. Can't think why I didn't think of it!

Kurt said...

I got really dizzy for a few minutes the other day, and I wondered what it could be too.