Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A few projects

A couple of my knitting projects. The purple sweater is nearing completion; I'm sewing up the underseam of the left side. Then I'll knit the collar and sew it down. Add a button, and it's done. I'm not the best seamer of knitted projects, but I'm learning.

The scarf is from Scarf Styles, the cabled one in Touch Me. There was just one ball of green, so I'll add some at both ends, trying to be fashionably asymmetrical.



I actually worked down at the studio on the sweater today, and it was blissfully quiet.

11 comments:

Linda said...

I love that color-very Spring like.

Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful and the pattern is interesting.. simple but it adds character.

Purple has always been a favorite color of mine. It actually goes well with green, like the chair you have it on.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Sparkling colour.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you...but what will you do next? If you are like me~ as I am finishing something I am wondering what I can start on next?
Passionate Purple!

Anonymous said...

Yes, that purple is gorgeous.

Shammickite said...

I love knitting. I'm not really very good at it. I find it relaxing and it makes me feel like I'm doing something worthwhile if I sit down in front of the telly. Current projest = socks for Chrissy prezzies.

Pecos Blue said...

Looks great. I would love to be able to do that. I can only do a little crochet.

Anonymous said...

What fun to work at the studio, love the colours you have chosen.

lettuce said...

the purple and the green look great together

angela said...

That looks so pretty...I love the pattern.
Angela