Monday, May 21, 2007

Tee Vee

I haven't really blogged about television shows. However, I've been watching Dancing with the Stars every iteration since it started here in the U.S., and this round is down to the final three: Apollo, Laila, and Joey. I've got to say, I'm with Apolo all the way, especially after his "raunchy" dance with partner Julianne Hough, who is very cute herself (almost as cute as Apolo).

The other show I watch, ever since Rosie O'Donnell has been one of the hosts, is The View, otherwise a tedious and annoying show. Now that she's announced she's leaving, however, Rosie will be sorely missed. I don't think I'll be watching it, as it's been her spontaneous, well-informed, and sometimes outrageous commentary and opinions that have kept me watching. Besides Joy Behar, the others, including most "guest hosts," have been pretty uniformly dull (and did I say annoying?). The other side to this, if you are at your computer a lot (like I am), is the video she does on her blog every morning before going on The View. She and two others, one of whom is her hairdresser (I haven't been watching this long enough to know who the other one is), answer viewer questions "on the air."

Finally, I've never, ever seen even one episode of Survivor; what does this mean about me?

3 comments:

ruby-crowned kinglette said...

i have already posted about my love of the dancers.... i am quite excited to watch tonight, i will be thinking of you when i do. and what ever it says about you in your missing every episode of survivor... i am sure it's good. see, i haven't ever seen it myself either so i consider myself in excellent company.

Dianne said...

Have you noticed on The View that they all talk at the same time? It makes me crazy!

I'm enjoying your blog very much.

julia said...

I've never seen Survivor, or Lost, or Prison Break, or any of the other popular series on SKY TV.
I DO watch Greys
and I can't stay awake through an episode of 24...
What does this say about me? Probably that I am getting old!