Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random early Spring . . .

Hoeing, raking, general clearing up. It felt good to get out and get busy.


Tarragon lives! Last summer, I thought it wouldn't make it through the awful heat, but here it is. I hope it thrives this summer. Tarragon vinegar.


The rosemary still exists! See the green sprig, slightly right of center? Also others, blurry, at upper left . . .


Beginnings of sauerkraut; I hope at the end of two weeks or so I have a batch to stash in the refrigerator. This is 1.5 lb of cabbage sliced up.

AND: editing test sent in.

4 comments:

Shammickite said...

My snow has melted but the ground is still frozen and nothing green is appearing yet. But it will.... won't it?
I love Spring.

blackbird said...

So productive!

Kurt said...

My yard only gets one small patch of sun. One year I grew three sunflowers in that patch.

JGH said...

Well, I'm glad to see that things are emerging SOMEWHERE :) It's been real slow sprouting here. Not a hid nor hair of tarragon yet.