Friday, November 16, 2007

Meeting

I've just come back from a greatly inspiring meeting on fiber arts, classes, a fashion show for next year! My head is reeling, and I'm feeling the excitement I wish I'd been feeling during the summer. I'm really fired up now to get back to all things fiber: knitting, sewing, weaving, spinning!

Even though I'll be involved in promotion, it's an exciting group of people. Class development is something I'm looking forward to doing too, so it's back to my original ideas for the shop (which, alas, several of us have pulled back from). But I think the direction I'm going in now will put me in wider connection with a group of people who are on the move.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see some photos :-)

quintarantino said...

Hope so... hope so...

Anonymous said...

Good for you! That sounds like so much fun and work and inspiration and joy. Please keep us up to date on all that is happening.