Sunday, May 15, 2016

Mending

One of my clients may be sending editing work "overseas." Now I'm looking for a new client. Or two. Or three. I've also been very interested in reviving my sewing machine, now that I can actually see again. I may have all the time in the world to fiddle around with it. Further to searching for jobs: I did find something to apply for at a large magazine conglomerate. We'll see how that works out. Job searches of yore were downright cozy compared with the impersonal form-filling of today, heading off to HR's black hole. Ack. Musings from the chair.

2 comments:

Shammickite said...

You're still blogging, that's great! We were in touch a long long time ago.... good to "see" you! Job searching... YUCK... thank heavens I don't have to do that any more.

tut-tut said...

hey, there! Nice to see you've thrown the blankets back and are stretching and yawning back in blogdom, Shammie.