Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Watch This Space . . . Really

I've had enough of political stuff over on Facebook; too shrill, too clawing, too strident, too fill-in-the-blank. Beyond the local, does it really matter . . . does it? I'm keeping my attention focused on the town, the school board, the zoning board rife with developers and real estate agents (because who's more in the know, right?). I'm going around looking for blogs to read. This one caught my eye. I've already gotten some of Ian Sansom's Mobile Library mysteries out of the library because of a recommendation. Irritatingly, irrationally, my town's library has books 2, 3, and 4 of the series. But NOT BOOK 1: The Case of the Missing Books. Why? Why? I also borrowed Elizabeth Jane Howard's books. Now if only my eyes worked properly, it would be smooth sailing. Happy May, all and sundry.

1 comment:

Kurt said...

I chose not to vote in a certain presidential election, and a parent asked me "Don't you think you should set an example for the children?!" and I said "I AM setting an example."