Friday, May 28, 2010

Quiznos, baby!

Yes, L had her first training day. She gets to wear black pants, black shoes, black official Quiznos t-shirt, black Q apron AND a hat. They practiced making sandwiches. Tomorrow, more training. I will try to take a photo, though I've been told I'm ABSOLUTELY forbidden, of her in her regalia.

There is one issue: parking. Yes, even though city is trying to promote tourism, they metered every last inch of downtown, OR created privately run parking lots. Not much sense in a service-driven society.

6 comments:

Megan said...

I know you can steal a picture if you try!

Betty Carlson said...

That doesn't sound too bad. I remember my horrible orange and brown polyster uniforms from Jack in the Box!

Wanderer said...

I'm sure she'll come up with a creative solution to the parking problem --she may find a perfect area to park in by getting there early enough to walk 10-15 minutes to work. Try a photo of her standing in the distance... like she's in the photo by accident.

Betty said...

Yeah, you can't go wrong with black. Good luck, L, with the sandwich making. Hope your customers are nice to you.

deedee said...

What is Quiznos?

e said...

Best of luck to L in her new job!