Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Tuesday!

Hunter Museum

I have spent the entire day, trying to alphabetize a reference section, plus fiddling with adding periods after authors' initials and trying to figure out a bunch of tables that the author didn't want to deal with. I need to find something more satisfying to do. I know, I know—all work is meaningful, not just "creative" highfalutin positions. But gee whiz.

Plus my rate has not kept apace w/cost of living/inflation. The flesh is being stripped from my bones. I keep watching these so-called financial experts on the morning "news" shows (since when is news considered showing a clip from yesterday's Oprah's talk show of her talking to M. Jackson's children? whatever . . .), but they are talking to people who I assume have regular jobs. But what is regular now?

3 comments:

Kurt said...

Wait - what happened with MJ's children?

tut-tut said...

Kurt, as if you didn't know already, M. Jackson's children are all remarkably well adjusted and photogenic.

Shammickite said...

And they all seem to be white.